Thursday, April 5, 2012

Modes of Life

One reason why I am writing here is because people don't generally read my blog. It helps me get things off my head by writing about them. So whatever I write will remain a mystery for the onlookers but those who are truly interested in taking a different view at the common things we see in life (and who are interested in me, of course) go that extra mile and visit my blog. It's more like yapping and ranting without having to torture someone. But if that someone is interested in being subjected to this torture, then continue reading.

Commoners say, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

However a great man (in a fictional universe) has rather... different opinions,


When I was a measly teenager, I used to think that living alone away from your family (maybe in a different city) would be fun; I was right. But I must admit, now, I have a new-found respect for my parents and the way they raised me over the years. It's only because of that kind of tough upbringing that I can survive on my own without submitting to follies common muggles might make. Although unlike my teenage days, I love and respect my parents now. 

From the way I'm getting all sentimental about this and reminiscing the past, it can't be more clear that I'm in trouble. For the simple reason of keeping this post short (which I assure you it wont be), I won't be ranting about those; at least not right now. This tale, I will leave for a day when we will be drinking at a table and then we can laugh at the whole thing. But yes, things are under control now and the explosion has been contained. Extensive personal experience with them has improved my skill of disaster management.

But honestly, when life gets hard it means that you have been playing on easy mode for too long and it's time to play hard mode. So face this situation like a boss. Screw the hard mode and set it to veteran |-_-|

No comments:

Post a Comment