Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Levels of Awesomeness

Its been a long long time since I've written anything here (credits to my 'epic fail' exams) But now that they are over, I finally got time..............................to play MMOs!!!

But now that I've played enough of Ragnarok (and am waiting as Iris is downloading), its about time I update my blog!

So the other day I was thinking about rating things in terms of awesomeness (clearly inspired by St.Barney Stinson). When stating something that's awesome, its kind of tough to indicate exactly HOW awesome the awesome thing is. That was when I realized that awesomeness needs to be standardized.




Now let me illustrate the levels of awesomeness with a few examples that everyone can understand. 

Light years away from Awesome -
This picture doesn't need words to make it funnier.

Not that Awesome - 
I personally believe that old people should play video games and have some fun in life. After all they deserve some quality time. But when they kick your ass at it, it suddenly seems like a bad idea.

Almost Awesome - 
They would have been Awesome if only they had the auto-aim feature that some fps games have XD

Awesome -
This spot used to belong to Vampires and Werewolves until someone came up with a whole range of crazy books and made them look stupid.

Uber Awesome - 
In life or in death, 'this guy' has made a huge impact on anyone and everyone he came across. Uber awesome is something that that affects and changes a huge population.

Epic Awesome -
Back in the day, Pens were mightier than Swords. Lately, things have changed.

That's it for now. I hope you guys had fun reading this :D
I'll be posting a bit more frequently now, so see ya then.
Nem, signing off XD

1 comment: